Importing FTB Modpacks from the FTB App
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Download the FTB App and MultiMc.
- Set MultiMc and FTB App up.
- Install the FTB pack you are looking to import.
- Make an instance on MultiMc of the game version that the pack requires and then add the forge version it requires.
- To find the forge version the pack requires, you need to go into the pack's folder and then find the *changelogs* folder, then go to the version you have installed and it should detail the forge version.
- (Detailed in the pictures is a creation of the modpack "FTB: Interactions" version 2.0 with the correct forge version highlighted.)
- Find the location of your FTB instances, which you can find the file path in the settings page.
- Navigate to the file folder for the FTB pack you are importing and go into the one that has a name of letters and numbers.
- Copy everything inside of that folder.
- Paste it into the MultiMC instance's .minecraft folder and overwrite anything it requests you to.